The Michigan Economic Development Corporation is excited to announce its first Pure Michigan DREAMJOB 2014 matchmaking summit on June 13, 2014 at Ford Field in Detroit. This unique, invitation-only summit will connect leading and emerging Michigan employers with skilled talent from our state and around the world. DREAMJOB will bring together more than 90 Michigan employers (so far) including Ford Motor Company, Quicken Loans, General Motors, Whirlpool, Chrysler, Bosch, Lear, Nissan, Stryker, and many more, to meet candidates using an innovative matchmaking format that pairs qualified candidates with an employer’s available positions.
The deadline to register for Pure Michigan DREAMJOB 2014 is Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Follow the steps below in order to apply for this invitation-only summit.
How It Works:
- Step 1: Start by visiting www.
puremichigandreamjob.com to apply for jobs and upload your resume.
- Step 2: Explore participating companies and position descriptions. Apply for those you are interested in.
- Step 3: MEDC teams will work with participating employers to review and select applicants. An interview schedule will be sent to employers to review and approve.
- Step 4: If selected, you will be sent an interview time(s). Travel assistance may be available.
- Step 5: DREAMJOB will take place June 13, 2014 at Ford Field in Detroit.
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m.
- The morning session begins at 9:00 a.m.
- The afternoon session begins at 1:00 p.m.
- An evening reception follows, starting at 5:00 p.m.
Fields with available opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Supply chain Management
- And more!
The goals are simple: to help Michigan employers attract and retain the best talent, and to connect talent to great career opportunities, by showcasing our state’s great employers and quality of life. DREAMJOB 2014 currently has more than 700 opportunities listed. Many more will be added between now and the event. Learn about great careers in Michigan, and about living in and experiencing all that Michigan has to offer atwww.puremichigandreamjob.com
Want to share this event with your friends and family? Use #MiDREAMJOB to promote the event to others.
For more information on Michigan career opportunities, also visit Pure Michigan Talent Connect at www.mitalent.org.