Are you seeking employment in a high-growth industry but lack the skills and credentials needed for the job? Code ReConnect is a technical training program designed to provide participants with high-level training to place them on a path to career success. Through Automation Alley’s Technical Talent Development Program (TTDP) Automation
Alley, Kelly Services, Michigan Works! Agencies of Oakland County and Oakland Community College are partnering to offer Code ReConnect. The goal is to select 12 to 16 candidates for participation.
Individuals interested in participating in the Code ReConnect: .NET program must attend the March 19 information session from 3 to 5 p.m.
at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy.
To register, visit automationalley.com.
Code ReConnect: .NET includes:
• 120 hours of classroom instruction and 64 hours of hands-on lab time
• Employer-driven curriculum leading to industry-recognized certification (Microsoft Certified Professional, MCP)
• Up to 24 hours of employment preparation skills including resume writing and updating, interviewing skills and mock interview scenarios
• 16 hours of instructor led exam preparation
• Access to practice exams
• Employment opportunities in conjunction with Kelly Services, Inc.
• Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
• An Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
• Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
April 28 – June 6
Monday – Friday, 8 – 5 p.m.
(Note: Students will be expected to test for certification
the week of June 9, following the completion of class)
2900 Featherstone Road
Oakland Community College – Auburn Hills Campus
Who Should Apply?
• Age 21+
• U.S. citizen and residents of Southeast Michigan
• Previous C#, VB.NET and development experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor degree preferred but not required
• Priority will be given to unemployed candidates and veterans
A $75 enrollment fee is required in advance of the first class. The entire enrollment fee is refundable upon successful completion of the curriculum.
Need assistance with this program or interested in possibly hiring TTDP talent?
Contact Karol Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org