- Advise the board regularly on employer strategies implementation and performance
- Guide the understanding and implementation of board-identified Employer Strategies, Mission, Goals, Objectives and Implementation Processes
- Guide the identification and development of support services and processes for employer groups, including priorities and collaboration strategies for engagement with regional partners
- Develop collaborative employer service processes with regard to front-line business operations of Michigan Workforce Agencies and community colleges
- Monitor feedback and trends from front-line staff, MWAs, community colleges on employer-driven needs as input for regional action planning
- Coordinate with other operational committees (e.g. data committee) to ensure awareness and consistency in strategies implementation
- Provide appropriate communications to the communications committee for board-directed dissemination
- Serve as a WIN point of entry for employers and others with talent needs and issues
- Develop and manage a collaborative intake process for those seeking to engage WIN in workforce talent, cluster and/or pipeline issues
- Develop a transparent communications system within a service area
- Provide guidance to staff and employer boards to identify, monitor, and evaluate
- Annually commit to exploring and identifying major talent strategy initiatives and best practices from other regions, and report this to the Data Subcommittee
Have a Meeting Document?
If you have a new committee meeting agenda or meeting notes, post them here!