WIN provides current, actionable, real-time labor market data to help you make critical decisions
We can help you:
- Understand who is hiring and what job opportunities exist in your region.
- Align or design curriculum around what skills and competencies employers are looking for right now.
- Provide customized workforce and labor market information analysis based on your organization’s needs.
- Showcase your region’s talent.
WIN has unique expertise related to talent, including federal and state policy, innovative practice, and the economics of education ad workforce. The WIN team is comprised of individuals with expertise in labor market data, industry sectors, strategic career pathways, career awareness and readiness, communications, collaboration, facilitation, and resource development.
If you are interested in customized workforce analysis from WIN, please fill out our data request form and someone from our team will reach out to you within 48 hours.
WIN serves as the workforce analysis lead for three Manufacturing USA institutes, including:
- Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow (LIFT, lightweight metals)
- Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI, composites)
- The Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing Innovation Institute (NextFlex, flexible electronics)
WIN’s experience in data-driven solutions, partner engagement and collaboration, and expertise in consulting ensure that talent partners and their supporters have the tools needed to support the growing economy.
Labor Market Reports
Check them out
Comprehensive labor market reports highlighting demand for workers in the WIN region.
Special report series with research on the most pressing workforce issues of today.
Apprenticeship ROI Calculator
check it out
WIN’s return on investment (ROI) calculator shows the ROI for an apprentice’s wage progression over the life of the program, the wages of an experienced worker in an occupation, the hourly cost of training an apprentice, and more.
Looking for more or customized data?
get personalized research
Fill out this request form and
a team member at WIN will be in touch
with you about your research
and data needs.