Achieving Michigan’s Economic and Education Goals Through Community College Collaboration – Electric Vehicle Jobs Academy
Community College Presidents, Faculty, Chief Academic Officers, and Deans were invited to attend the first-ever EPiC Consortium Symposium on Thursday, October 6, 2022.
The Workforce Intelligence Network (WIN) is a recognized convener facilitating workforce collaboration and innovation. The State of Michigan issued WIN the EV Jobs Academy five-year award to catalog EV and mobility needs and scale postsecondary certification and educational programs statewide.
Featured speakers included:
• Automotive/Mobility Industry Employers
• Center for Collaborative Programs – EPiC Consortium
• Leaders from West Shore and Oakland Community Colleges
• Michigan Works! Association
• The Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity • The Michigan Economic Development Corporation and more!
Together WIN and its partners are working to align and scale EV Workforce Education & Training for Michigan’s Employers. To learn more email email@example.com.