- This event has passed.
Creating Your New Tech Talent Pipeline – National Apprenti Virtual Symposium
October 27, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join Apprenti and the business community as we convene thought leaders and employer partners to discuss and reimagine how your organization can access, develop, cultivate, and retain untapped, diverse tech talent.
Session 1: Cultivating Tech Talent with Apprenticeship
Hear how employers have leveraged the apprenticeship model to hire and cultivate tech talent.
- Panelist: Jim Chilton, CIO, Cengage
- Panelist: Yvonne DiSalvo, Sr. Director, HR Business Partner, VMware
Session 2: Cultivating Inclusivity in Tech
Learn how apprenticeship can bring diverse talent to organizations and increase the diversity of the tech workforce.
- Panelist: Luther Jackson, Program Manager, NOVA Job Center
- Panelist: Maritza Gamboa, Diversity & Inclusion Manager, VMware
- Panelist: John Brown, SVP, HR, BlueCross BlueShield Louisiana
- Panelist: Jessica Allen, Manager of Wayfair Labs, Wayfair
Event designed for:
- HR executives, directors and managers
- DEI leaders and teams
- Hiring managers
- Changemakers, stakeholders, and innovators of talent strategies
Register here. We hope you can join us!
Apprenti is a non-profit organization, funded in part by a US Department of Labor contract to increase access to tech apprenticeship nationwide.