- This event has passed.
Industry Infinity Transportation Collaborative
February 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on April 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm
One event on June 16, 2022 at 3:00 pm
One event on August 18, 2022 at 3:00 pm
One event on October 20, 2022 at 3:00 pm
One event on December 22, 2022 at 3:00 pm
The Workforce Intelligence Network (WIN) is seeking transportation, distribution and logistics employers input to development career pathways and research-based workforce solutions to upskill current and future talent pipelines.
One Workforce Industry Infinity Summary
“Building an Industry Infinity Supply Chain” is a $10 million grant supporting innovative training strategies and training delivery methods to upskill individuals in the greater southeast Michigan region to succeed in middle-and high-skilled occupations. This funding supports upskilling of 875+ individuals, as well as the Industry Infinity Transportation Collaborative.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Talent Pipeline Management model will be used to:
- Analyze talent flows
- Create alignment between education and workforce systems
- Proactively inform talent providers of training requirements for the workforce
- Develop resources to help build an effective talent supply chain
Employer benefits include:
- Network with other TDL companies, community colleges, training providers, and workforce development boards, while gaining knowledge from guest speakers and labor market data.
- Identify points of employment entry for the industry to help with recruitment
- Adequately prepare talent that has yet to walk through the door—as well as long-term strategies to retain them
- Develop curriculum to support new credential and degree programs in support of the targeted occupations
- Deliver high-quality training to prepare job seekers and incumbent workers for targeted middle-skill and high-skill occupations
- Provide supportive services through the Michigan Works! partners to enable job seekers to obtain training activities which leads to employment
- Develop a sustainability plan to maintain employer collaboratives and training programs.
Meetings will be held virtually on the third Thursday of the following months:
- February 18 – 10am
- April 21 – 3 pm
- June 16 – 3 pm
- August 18 – 3 pm
- October 20 – 3 pm
- December 22 – 3 pm
To join the Transportation Collaborative email INFINITY@WININTELLIGENCE.ORG