- This event has passed.
MAGMA Advisory Council Meeting
December 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us for the free virtual MAGMA December Advisory Council Meeting to explore the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) and how the agreement will impact and support the manufacturing supply chain.
- Impact of the of USMCA on the workforce and economy
- Industry-driven research and analysis of the USMCA in the automotive industry
- Kristen Dziczek, Senior Vice President Research | Center for Automotive Research Group (CAR)
- Christian Clay Mendoza, Deputy Consul General of Mexico, Trade Commissioner – Detroit
- Joseph Comartin, Consul General of Canada – Detroit
- Matt Bogoshian, Executive Director | American Manufacturing Communities Collaborative (AMCC)