- This event has passed.
WCC Virtual Career Fair Featuring 100 Employers
April 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on April 8, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Washtenaw Community College (WCC) will host its annual spring career fair featuring approximately 100 different companies virtually on Friday, April 8.
Free and open to the public, the fair will include two sessions, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Each session is anticipated to have up to 50 different companies from a range of industries looking to hire for open positions. Job seekers are encouraged to register for both sessions.
The list of companies and some open positions may be viewed on the career fair webpage, along with registration information.
Employers may conduct interviews for open positions during the career fair. Attendees wishing to interview should upload a current resume during registration as well as research hiring companies and job postings prior to the event.
The career fair is the culmination to WCC’s Free College Weekactivities Monday, April 4, through Friday, April 8, which offers 60 different college courses free to community members.
Confirmed businesses attending the career fair thus far include:
- Adventure Center Child Care
- Alta Equipment Company
- American Red Cross
- Amy Cell Talent
- Anna’s House Restaurants
- Balance Technology, Inc.
- Beaumont Health
- Belle Tire
- Brio Living Services
- Busch’s Market
- Carter Lumber
- Ciena Healthcare
- City of Dearborn/Camp Dearborn
- City of Wyandotte
- College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors
- Comfort Keepers
- Communication Action Network
- Cosma Body Assembly Michigan
- Datamatics Global Services, Inc.
- Digital Summer Clinic
- Eisenhower Center
- Enterprise Rent A Car
- First Light Home Care
- Gretchen’s House Child Care Centers
- Healthmark Industries Co.
- Henry Ford Hospital – Main Campus
- Homewatch Caregivers
- Illuminate ABA Therapy
- Interim HealthCare of Washtenaw
- JAC Products
- Jacobs Engineering
- Jellybean Daycare & Preschool
- Landmark Properties
- LTC Charles S. Kettles VA Medical Center Ann Arbor
- Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- Michigan Medicine
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union
- Michigan State Police
- Michigan STEM Forward Internship Program
- Michigan United Conservation Clubs
- Mother of Pearl Home Care
- Nature and Nurture, LLC
- Norgren Automation Solutions
- Northwestern Mutual
- Old Navy
- Pat Miliken Ford
- Performance Driven Workforce
- Plastipak Packaging
- ProMedica Senior Care (formerly Heartland)
- Resilire Neuro
- Right at Home/Washtenaw
- Rocket Companies
- Safe At Home
- Salvation Army – Housing Access for Washtenaw County (HAWC)
- Sheraton & Marriott DTW
- St. Joe’s
- Superior Text LLC
- Thumb Brewery
- Toyota R&D North America
- Trinity Health At Home
- Trinity Health Senior Communities
- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry
- Ventower Industries
- Vibrant Life Senior Living – Superior Township
- Warby Parker
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District
- WCC Human Resources
- WM – Environmental Professional – Career Development Opportunity
- Ypsilanti District Library
- Zoller Inc.
To help registrants prepare for the event, workshops are offered on various topics, including creating a resume, choosing professional attire, making an elevator speech and navigating an online career fair.
Anyone seeking employment is encouraged to attend, including students, alumni and community members.
About Washtenaw Community College
Washtenaw Community College (WCC), Ann Arbor, Mich., educates students through a wide range of associate and certificate programs in areas such as health care, business, STEM and advanced transportation and mobility. WCC offers accelerated and online programs and is ranked the number one community college in Michigan, according to schools.com. WCC is committed to student success, with nearly 70% of students intending to transfer to complete a bachelor degree. The college also works through community, business and union partnerships to develop highly specialized training programs to meet the region’s workforce talent needs.
For more information about Washtenaw Community College,visit www.wccnet.edu.