The Going PRO Talent Fund is a way to obtain funding through this innovative program to train, develop and retain current and newly hired employees. Training must be short-term in nature and fill a demonstrated talent need. It also must lead to a credential for a skill that is transferable and recognized by the industry.
- State of Michigan initiative with 55 million in training dollars available for 2023
- Assists companies with a demonstrated talent need
- Private or non-profit businesses eligible
- Partners design real-time training models that adapt to changing employer needs
- Short-term training that leads to a credentialed, industry-recognized skill
- Employers actively participate in the development of training and commit to retaining trainees
For more information visit OakGov.com/GoingPRO