SEMCA is issuing this request for proposals to seek bids for a web-based data system to manage the participant’s records for its One Workforce Grant that uses a Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-3 compliant cryptographic standard and is compatible with the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Participant Individual Record Layout (PIRL) H1-B Data element and reporting standards, including the WIPS system.
Under the supervision of SEMCA (with support from WIN staff representing the Industry Infinity grant project), the selected contractor will work to provide and maintain a web-based data system with the ability to collect and report the data elements necessary for the One Workforce grant project, branded locally as the Building an Industry Infinity Supply Chain project (Industry Infinity in short)
RFP Release Date: June 30, 2021
Deadline for Questions: July 8, 2021
- Whether companies from Outside USA can apply for this? (like, from India or Canada)?
- Whether we need to come over there for meetings?
- Virtual meetings and trainings are acceptable. Please refer to the RFP for details.
- Can we perform the tasks (related to RFP) outside USA? (like, from India or Canada)
- Yes. Please refer to the RFP for details.
- Can we submit the proposals via email?
- Yes, proposals are only be accepted via email. Please refer to the RFP for details.
Proposal Due Date: July 16, 2021