Policy work is addressed through the WIN Policy committee, a group of representatives from WIN board institutions who meet bi-monthly to share information and give direction regarding the WIN policy platform.
Ongoing policy initiatives include:
- Business Services and Career Services Learning Networks
- Improving Michigan’s wage and employment data sharing
- Career and college readiness and awareness gap improvement
- Education and outreach to legislators
- Evaluation of workforce policy initiatives of other organizations to evaluate potential effects. WIN supports efforts of other organizations when appropriate and supported by all WIN board institutions.