The Workforce Intelligence Network (WIN) is a recognized convener facilitating workforce collaboration and innovation. The State of Michigan issued WIN the EV Jobs Academy five-year award to catalog EV and mobility needs and scale postsecondary certification and educational programs statewide.
Community College Presidents, Faculty, Chief Academic Officers, and Deans are cordially invited to attend the
EPiC Consortium Symposium
Thursday, October 6, 2022
2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Automotive/Mobility Industry Employers
- Center for Collaborative Programs – EPiC Consortium
- Leaders from West Shore and Oakland Community Colleges
- Michigan Works! Association
- The Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- The Michigan Economic Development Corporation and more!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org